Chicken biryani hyderabadi dum – By this post, you can learn How to make chicken biryani in Hyderabadi dum biryani style.
“Chicken biryani hyderabadi recipe” is a very simple and very delicious dish in Indian cuisine. Every like a chicken biryani and especially Hyderabadi best chicken biryani . This dish is a very aromatic and delicious dish. chicken biryani hyderabadi dum is a very popular dish in the world.
Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe is influenced by many people in the world. This recipe invented by the Mughals kings. Best chicken Biryani recipe is a unique dish made by Mughals. Chicken biryani is with rich rice grain used and favorable species. Biryani is specially cooked in the royal family part and celebrations.
dum biryani recipe is a worldwide famous dish.
Beautiful color dish outstanding look. In biryani pieces of chicken is juicy and soft with perfect species taste. A person who visited the Hyderabad could not leave without biryanis.
And the specialty of biryani. Biryani dish is rich in fragrance, taste, and texture. In biryani fragrance of species and traditional fragrance of south Indian species. Taste and fragrance of biryani are special that’s why biryani is famous around the world.
When I’m the first time visited the Hyderabad city. Many people said that Hyderabad special food is Hyderabad dum biryani. Biryani is many types like chicken biryani hyderabadi, mutton biryani hyderabadi, Kalyani biryani, etc.
In Hyderabad city, many restaurants are famous for biryani but “Paradise” restaurants are the most popular restaurant for chicken biryani hyderabadi dum. Price of the biryani is not so expensive. Many superstars and great personalities visit the restaurants for biryani. Biryani is Praid of Hyderabad.
Mostly chicken biryani hyderabadi is served with raita. Raita dish is made with yogurt, chopped cucumber, and other vegetables and species.
This helps you to make chicken biryani hyderabadi dum. Recipe is so easy to make and less time preparation. Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe is also very popular recipe like butter chicken, chicken tikka masala, mutton curry, fish curry, mutton biryani, chicken masala gravy, chicken fry, fish biryani etc.
When I make biryani first time at home. That a moment of making a chicken biryani is very great. While cooking a chicken biryani fragrance of species is remembering me south Indian traditional images coming in the front of my eye. While the sound of chicken biryani increases my exciting to eat.
This recipe is from my mother’s recipe dairy. This is also my one of the favorite dish in the list.
chicken biryani hyderabadi dum | Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe Instructions & Methods?..
Best chicken Biryani recipe.
- 1 kg Skinless chicken.
- 6 tbsp Oil.
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- salt as per taste.
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic.
- 2-3 green chilies.
- 3 chopped onions.
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice.
- 2-3 tsp red chili powder.
- 1 cup cured.
- chopped mint.
- 1 kg. basamati rice.
- 1 japatri (mace).
- 3 sticks of kapok buds small(marathi moggu)
- 3 gram blackstone flower(biryani ka phool)
- 6-7 cloves (loung)
- 1 tsp shahi jeera (caraway seeds)
- 1-2 inch cinnamon stick
- ½ piece jaiphal (nutmeg)
- 1-2 cardamon (elaichi)
Making of Best chicken biryani recipe.
For biryani masala :
- Take a blender pot and add cinnamon, anise, grams black flower (biryani ka phool), sticks of kapok buds small (Marathi moggu),japatri (mace). All the spices grind in blender and
grind in powder. Keep aside.
For Marination :
- Cut onions in small and deep fry the onions in oil. Until the onion in crispy golden color.
- Wash the chicken pieces well.
- Take bowl add chopped green chili, mint leaves, curd, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger-garlic, salt, biryani masla powder.
- And add chicken pieces in bowl and mix well.
- Add fried onions in bowl.
- Add ½ tsp oil in bowl mix altogether.
- Keep a side for 2 hours for perfect marination.
For basamati rice :
- Take a 1 kg of rice.Take a rice cooking pan add a rice and water.
- Add a mint leaves, coriander leaves, bay leaves and add 2 tsp of oil in pan.
- Cook a rice in half means cook until water get evaporated.
- After water is evaporates keep aside a rice pan.
For making a hyderabadi chicken biryani :
- Take a pan add a marinated chicken.
- Add rice in it and spread the rice in pan.
- And cover with lid and cook for 15-20 minutes in the medium flame.
- After 20 minutes turn in low flame and cook for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes off the heat and hyderabadi dum biryani is ready to eat.
You can garnish with saffron, coriander leaves, butter, etc