Chicken curry recipe. This post guide for how to making a indian chicken curry. Chicken curry masala is basic and famous curry in indian household. Chicken curry masala dishes is one of the dishes in indian is most people like to eat and love to eat.
In this post I prepared a basic indian chicken curry which specially cook in Telangana regions.
This dish is friendly dish with low preparation and less time consuming dish even bachelor’s can also cook this delicious dish. This indian Chicken curry masala is simple with flavourful and aromatic fragrance.
This fabulous dish recipe is from my mom. Chicken pieces are tender and soft with full of flavour. I recreated mom recipe at home. This Indian chicken masala is very very special recipe to me for making a delicious chicken curry.
In this curry basic species which are available in every indian house. Introduction Chicken curry masala is mainly originated in indian sub continent.
This dish is famous and popular in specially in India, southeast Asia, Britain and also in Carribean region. Indian chicken curry recipe is mainly cook with tomatoes, ginger-garlic and chili powder or green chilies.
And special spieces used in this dish turmeric, cumin, garam masala, cinamon, cardomon, etc this basic species are commomnly available in indian houses.
Curry is totally depend on Onions, ginger-garlic, tomatoes and spices if you use a more tomatoes in curry. Little bite sweeter taste of Chicken curry recipe. And you also use a chopped onions or grated onions for curry, I prefer you for use grated onions for best and very tasteful chicken curry recipe.
Spices are used in this recipe is not special but make this recipe awesome and special. And Specially in this recipe spices are key role because for chicken curry masala.
In indian there are different types of chicken curries, different tastes and used different spices in curries. Some people also use a cured in this recipe for better and rich taste.
Also marinates a chicken coated with spices I will give a note of marination process. Spices are also available in markets or supermarkets. I’m specially used a home spices for rich and different taste. This spices are made by my mom.
There are so many benefits from chicken like
1. Chicken gives a perfect protein to body and by protein our body will be in good health.
2. By chicken provides a good vitamins and calcium which make bones and nerves strong and improve a metabolism.
3. Chicken has a good properties for fight against a cancer. They protect from cancers.
4. There are many benefits from chicken many doctors gives suggestions about eat chicken for good health.
But there are also benefits from curries to our body and that only some knows.Because in the curry there many of ingredients and species are used that’s why curries also benefits us like.
1. Curry improves a immunity system in body. There many species they helps to boost immunity system in body. By ingredients like red chili, garlic, ginger.
2. Curries can helps in pain of arthritis. By ginger helps in relief from pain of arthritis. And turmeric helps in ease swallowing and relief from Immflamation of joints.
3. Curry helps in fight against a cancer. In curry there are turmeric ingredients reduce a risk of the cancer and also helps in cure from joints pains. And tomates also helps in anticancer benefits.
4. Helps in heart disease. Phytochemicals are present in cumin seeds that helps in prevent of risk of heart disease. Chilies and coriander helps in low blood pressure. And riduce a risk of blood clots.
5. Helps in metabolism and digestion. In curry there are anise and cinnamon which makes a perfect digestion and reduce a digestion problems.
There are species which make increase a metabolism in body.
They You also Read:
Instructions & ingredients chicken curry masala.
Chicken curry masala
- 1 kg Chicken
- 4 Chopped Onions.
- 3 green chilies.
- 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 3 tomatoes.
- 6 tbsp Oil.
- Salt as per taste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder. r
- 1½ tsp red chili powder
- 1½ tsp home made garam masala
- 1½ tsp chicken masala powder
Ingredients For garam masala
- 2-3 lavang
- 2-3 Elaichi (cardamon)
- 1 inch cinnamon sticks.
- 1 tsp shahi jeera
For making garam masala
- Add a all garam masala ingredients in mixer pot and blend it. And garam masala is ready.
For making chicken curry
- Take pan add a 6 tbsp oil and add a 4 chopped onions fry for 12 minutes in medium flame. ( fry until brown color of onions)
- Add a 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste in pan fry for 2 minutes.
- Add a 3 chopped tomatoes and 3 chopped green chilies in pan. Fry for 4 minutes in medium flame.
a ½ tsp turmeric powder and mix well. Fryfor 3 minutes.
- Fry and mix well until tomatoes pices get soft.
- Add a 1 kg chicken pieces in pan and mix well and fry 3 minutes in high flame.
- Add a ½ tsp homemade garam masala and ½ tsp red chili powder and ½ chicken masala powder mix well and fry for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Add a 200 ml of water in pan. Cover lid and cook for 20 minutes in low flame.
- After 20 minutes check that chicken pieces is soft and tender.
- Chicken curry is ready to eat. Chicken curry is can serves with rotia and basmati rice.