Best hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe is famous from nizam’s time. This recipe is easy Mutton biryani recipe. Mutton biryani Hyderabadi recipe is no need to introduction because of mutton biryani recipe famous in the world and especially mutton biryani.
Dum biryani is a popular dish in Indian cuisine Biryani is a symbol of Hyderabad city.
Biryani is full of flavor and taste. In Hyderabad, every restaurant mutton biryani Hyderabadi is added in their menus. Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe is a specialty of Deccan region.
Biryani recipe is not Indian dish this recipe came from Arab country. Biryani is most common dish in Arab families.
hyderabadi Mutton biryani is most famous and innovative dish in the world. Mutton biryani is not need to introduction and mention because this dish is world’s famous recipe in the world.
Hyderabadi Mutton biryani is colorful and beautiful layers of rice and juicy pieces of meat. And spices in this recipe is awesome flavourful and fragrance of spices is rich and royal.
Spices plays a biggest role in mutton biryani hyderabadi.
There is difference ways and style to make a mutton biryani. Main point is about unique way to present flavours with biryani.
Biryani is the love of everyone. Mutton biryani hyderabadi mostly flavor from telugu, Marathwada, Arabia. Mutton biryani is a perfect fusion of taste and species.
Mutton biryani hyderabadi recipe is a full aromatic because species used In the biryani recipe. The essence of biryani is very attractive and a person did not control to wait to eat by the essence of biryani.
There are many types of biryani like chicken biryani, Kalyani biryani is a beef biryani, fish biryani, prawns biryani etc. mutton biryani is a very popular dish in Indian cuisine.
Mutton biryani hyderabadi this dish is best and most innovative recipe in indian dishes. Biryani recipe is famous by there essence and unique taste of biryani. Mutton biryani hyderabadi most popular dish in the world but in hyderabad city mutton biryani is most order dish.
Specially paradise restaurant mutton biryani is popular in all-around the world. This recipe is colorful and excellent in texture
This recipe dish also famous dish like chicken tikka masala, fish curry, mutton curry, butter chicken, chicken biryani, chicken masala gravy , chicken fry etc. The texture of Hyderabadi mutton biryani is colorful.
Hyderabadi mutton biryani is cook with rice, species, onion, cured oil etc. firstly biryani part is rice. Take basmati rice is best suitable for biryani. First, soak the rice in water for 2-3 hours before start making the recipe.
After that marinate the mutton with species for 2 hours and you can also keep for marination for overnight for better taste. By the marinating and species used in biryani that’s the secret of biryani for awesome and great taste. This recipe an easy mutton biryani recipe.
I tried mutton biryani hyderabadi at home first. People thought about mutton biryani is difficult to cook and preparation but it is very easy to cook mutton biryani recipe. Firstly I marinated the mutton with a lot of species and other side kept rice for soak for 2 hours.
After 2 hours I started cooking a mutton dum biryani. I added an oil, onions, biryani masala and added marinated mutton in pan cook for 15-18 minutes. While cooking mutton pieces and fragrance of spices attracts me a lot towards the biryani.
And I added half a cup of water for little gravy. And the sound of boiling gravy increases my heartbeat to eat a biryani.
After 18 minutes I added a soaked rice pan and spread in pan. Cook in low-medium flame. After the biryani is ready to eat. I garnish with mint leaves, coriander leaves, fried onions, saffron etc.
After that hyderabadi mutton biryani is ready to eat. Before cooking, I worried about the taste of mutton biryani after I cooked mutton biryani.I shocking by the taste of biryani. Its unbelievable to me. I can also make a such a nice and wonderful mutton biryani Hyderabadi recipe. And sure about it you can also like this wonderful recipe.
What is dum biryani?
Dum means a rice, meat and ingredients are slowly cook in stream. After added all ingredients , rice, spices and meat in large pan cover with lid and sealed with dough cook in slowly.
Dum biryani cooking technique or method is famous in specially in Hyderabad or south India. By Dum biryani method dish will unique and most tasty.
Ingredients in mutton biryani recipe is basic and super dish ever in the Indian dishes. This dish most cook in parties and special occasions.
And this mutton biryani is serves with basic gravy soup or with raita . Raita is yoghurt and some vegetable in that specially in hyderabad restaurants and hyderabad side mutton biryani is serves with this bot gravy and raita.
Ingredients in hyderabadi mutton biryani.
Mutton : Cut a mutton pieces in medium small size. Do not take a large pieces because it’s a take time cook.
Basmati Rice:- Use a quality basmati rice(do not use costly basmati rice use only best basmati rice).
Spices : Spices are main ingredient to make this recipe unique and flavourful. You can use spices in household and also use a readymade spices which available in market.
How to make biryani masala?
I recommend to you to use a biryani masala homemade because homemade spices are best and flavourable and by spices dish will be more tasty and unique.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1/2 fennels seeds (saunf)
- 3 green cardamon. (Hari elaichi).
- 1 black cardamon ( badi elaichi).
- 1 tsp black pepper seeds(Kali mirchi).
- 2 inch cinnamon sticks(dalchini).
- 5 cloves(loung).
- 1/2 tsp shahi jeera.
- 1 mace (javitri).
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg (jaiphal).
- 1 star anise ( biryani flower).
For making a biryani masala.
Take a pan and roast all these spices in pan. Roast for 5-8 minutes in medium flame. Should take care not to burn.
You can also avoid this roasting step by doing sun dry. Dry this spices on sunrise.
After roast cool this spices and blend or grind this spices in to fine powder. This spices powder can store in airtight jar.
Making a biryani masala is easy and less preparation.
Hyderabadi Mutton biryani | Mutton biryani recipe Instructions & Methods ?..
Hyderabadi mutton biryani
- 1 kg mutton
- 6 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 3 Green chilies
- 3 chopped onions
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp red chili powder
- 1 cup cured
- chopped mint
- 1 kg basmati rice
- 1 japatri (mace)
- 3 sticks marathi moggu (small kapok buds)
- 3 gram biryani ka phool black stone flower
- 6 cloves (lavang)
- 1 tsp shahi jeera caraway seeds
- 2 inch cinnamon sticks
- ½ piece jaiphal nutmeg
- 2 cardamon elaichi
For Biryani masala
- Take a blender pot and add cinnamon, anise, grams black flower (biryani ka Phool), sticks of kapok buds small(Marathi moggu), japatri (mace). All the spices grind in blender and grind in powder. Keep aside.
- Cut onions in small and deep fry the onions in oil. Until the onion in crispy golden color.
- Wash the mutton pieces well. Take the bowl to add chopped green chili, mint leaves, curd, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger-garlic, salt, biryani masala powder.
- And add mutton pieces in a bowl and mix well. Add fried onions in a bowl.
- Add ½ tsp oil in a bowl mix all together. Keep aside for 2 hours for perfect marination.
- Take a 1 kg of rice. Take a rice cooking pan to add rice and water. Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, bay leaves and add 2 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Cook rice in half means to cook until the water gets evaporated.After water is evaporated keep aside a rice pan.
For making mutton dum biryani :
- After 20 minutes turn in low flame and cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes off the heat and Hyderabadi dum biryani is ready to eat.
- After 5 minutes off the heat and Hyderabadi dum biryani is ready to eat.
- You can garnish with saffron, coriander leaves, butter, etc.
- Take care rice should not be over-cook before add in chicken pan.
- You can also marinate for over-night that is best for best mutton biryani taste.
- You can also use normal rice instead of basmati rice.
- You will also soak rice in water for 3 hours. When soaked rice you do not need to cook rice separately. Direct add soaked rice in mutton pan for biryani.