This Post About Hyderabadi Veg biryani recipe is most famous and popular in rice based recipe. Really biryani is royal and rich dish in South Asian regions. Biryani is can made in different types and many style.
But Hyderabadi dum biryani is most famous and unique taste dish. Vegetable is one of the Indian which is famous in the world.
Hyderabadi Veg biryani recipe is made with mix vegetables, cured or yoghurt and spices. Making a vegetable biryani time and patience is required to make super dum biryani taste.
Hyderabadi Veg biryani recipe is spicy and unique taste. In restaurants biryani is serves with rice and with curry which curry. Making a chicken biryani or mutton required a more to cook and marination but vegetable biryani recipe not need to marination.
Hyderabadi Veg biryani recipe can cook in any pot like instant pot, regular pot and pressure cooker. By cooking any pot have different taste. This recipe is easy recipe but time required recipe.
Can also make veg dum biryani but more time required to cook it’s slow cooking recipe. Hyderabadi veg biryani recipe is best and popular dish in the world.
Veg Dum biryani Vs regular biryani?
Veg Dum biryani is slow cooking and biryani is cook in stream. Half cook in flame and half cook in stream. It’s take more time to cook in stream. After adding vegetable and half bolied rice in pot cover with lid and dough then turn off a flame cook in stream.
Regular Biryani is fast cooking this dish is can cook in any pot. This biryani only cook directly in flame.
Biryani is mix with Colours of rice and different colour of layers in biryani along with spices and vegetables in dish.
Tips of hyderabadi veg Biryani recipe:-
Vegetables:- Take many vegetables in dish because this recipe is vegetable biryani. Like capsicums, potatoes, carrots, green peas, tomatoes, cauliflower etc.
Spices:- In biryani normal whole spices used in veg biryani. Like bay leafs, cinnamon, cardamon, cloves, anise, mace.
Rice:- Biryani commonly basmati rice is used. But you can a normal rice.
How to make vegetable biryani?
Take pressure cooker add 3 tbsp oil in cooker. Add a bay leafs, cinnamon, cardamon, cloves, anise, mace etc. Fry for 3-4 minutes in medium flame.
Add a 2 chopped onions in cooker fry until golden colours. Then add 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste in cooker mix well in medium flame.
Next add all vegetables in cooker and add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, yoghurt in cooker and mix well. And cook for 5-10 minutes in medium flame.
Now add a soaked rice in cooker and add 2 cups of water in cooker. And cover with cooker lid cook for 15 minutes in medium flame.
Benefits from hyderabadi veg biryani recipe.
Vegetable biryani is also healthy because there is mix vegetables in biryani and vegetables is very benefits and helps to the humans. And in biryani there spices are used. Spices is also very beneficial to human. Mix vegetables like tomatoes, cured, onions, cauliflower.
- Cauliflower is low in carbs which is low in glucose levels in body.
- Cauliflower is rich in antioxidants which is very beneficial to brain development.
- Cauliflower is also great source of vitamin C which is helps in building a immunity and also fight against cold and coughs.
- Tomatoes is rich in antioxidants like lycopene which reduces a cellular inflammation in body.
- Lycopene is present in human blood which is helps to reduce cancer risk in blood.
- Lycopene prevents LDL oxidation and reduces a LDL cholesterol levels in blood.
- LDL cholesterol is cause of cardiovascular disease. In tomatoes calcium is also presents in good quantity which makes a bones and teeth strong.
- spices is also has a many benefits to human body. In spices rich agents are presents which helps and improves the immunity etc.
- Cinnamon has antioxidants which fights a inflammation and slower in sugar levels in body. Holy basil which fights against infectiona like cold and cough and fastly boost a immunity in body.
- Cayenne pepper has a agent like capsaicin which reduce appetite and increases fat burning in human body.
Vegetable Biryani recipe & Veg Dum biryani Ingredients & Instructions:
Hyderabadi Veg biryani recipe
- pressure cooker
- 1 kg Basmati Rice.
- 2 Chopped onions.
- 3 tbsp Oil.
- 2 Bay leafs.
- 1 Inch Cinnamon Sticks.
- 3 Green Cardamon.
- 2 Shahi Jeera.
- 3 Cloves.
- 1 Mace.
- ! Anise star.
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- ½ Cup Yoghurt.
- 1 tbsp coriander Leaves.
- 1 tbsp Mint Leaves.
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp garam masala.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 small Tomatoes.
- 1 Carrot (pieces)
- ⅓ cup Green pieas
- Small Cauliflower (pieces)
- ½ Capsicums.
Rice Soaking Process
- Take 1 kg of rice wash well and soak a rice in water for 30 minutes. After that drain the rice and keep aside.
Biryani Making Process.
- Take pressure cooker add oil in cooker and add a bay leafs, cloves, shahi jeera, anise,mace, cinnamon sticks, cardamom in cooker and fry for 5 minutes in mediumflame.
- Now Add a chopped onions in pan fry until goldencolor. Next add ginger-garlic paste in cooker fry until the raw smell in mediumflame.
- Now add All vegetables in cooker and mix welland saute them for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Next add yoghurt, turmeric powder, garam masala,coriander powder, red chili powder, salt in cooker and mix well and fry for 3minutes in medium flame.
- Add a soaked rice in cooker and mix well. Next add 2 cup of water in cooker. Stir well.
- Cover with cooker lid and cook for 3-4 whistlein medium flame. After whistle com plete check that rice is cooked .
- After cook the vegetable Biryani is ready to eat. Take in plate and garnish withcoriander leaves, mint leaves.