Kadai paneer recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor a favourable and tasteful dish in Indian cuisine. Kadai paneer recipe is a mouthwatering dish. Kadai paneer is made with onion and tomatoes purees and special Kadai masala. Kadai paneer recipe commonly adds in the menu of events like marriage, get together etc by rich looks and taste.
Kadai paneer recipe mostly serves with naan, kulcha, paratha and basmati rice. Kadai paneer is real name is karahi paneer. Kadai or karahi means a large Indian wok. This dish especially cooks in Kadai or karahi Indian vessels.
Kadai paneer recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor is the best and most famous dish in Indian subcontinent regions.
This dish is made with versions :
- Kadai paneer dry dish
- Kadai paneer gravy.
Both the dish have a difference in taste and both dish have fabulous taste.
Kadai masala is a blend of different spices made with cloves, coriander seeds, fennels seeds, red chillies, cinnamon and cardamon.
Whole species are dry roasted to more aroma fragrance and better taste. Kadai masala is stronger than garam masala used in Indian cuisine. And Kadai masala is more favourable and tasty.
Kadai paneer recipe is a more favourable easy recipe to make at home or unexpected guest arrives.
Kadai paneer is made with a tomatoes and onion gravy and bell peppers. Spices and bell peppers make a key role in fantastic Kadai paneer recipe.
Kadai paneer is the best dish and this recipe is commonly available in every Punjabi restaurant. Especially in the north Indian side.
Kadai paneer recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor is the most famous and fabulous dish in India. Sanjeev Kapoor is a popular and admires chief in the world.
Can also cook this recipe with basic spices.
In Kadai masala key good spices combination can nake good Kadai masala. You can also use garam masala as replace of Kadai masala. Garam masala gives same as paneer curry taste but the taste will good.
Key Ingredients of Kadai paneer.
Dry spices: Before blending or grinder the spices roast spices for more aroma and also blend without roast spices.
Paneer: Use good quality of fresh paneer in the dish. Fresh paneer matters a lot in the taste of the dish.
Dry red chillies: quality of red chillies are good for the dish. You can also skip some dried chillies and add red chilli powder.
Onions: Use red onion or white onions both are best for the dish.
Tomatoes: use a ripe and red tomatoes are sweet in taste. Best for the dish.
Capsicum: use any colour of capsicum in the dish. Red and yellow use best for sweet taste, but green is also best for the dish. Cuts capsicum in normal size or normal.
How to makes Kadai masala:
1. Take blender or grinder jar and add 4-6 dried red chilli and 4 tsp coriander seeds and 2 tsp fennel seeds in the jar.
2. Add blend in coarse or fine powder.
And this masala is the main important ingredients which make a dish super and fabulous.
Kadai paneer recipe by sanjeev kapoor Ingredients & Instruction.
Kadai Paneer recipe
Kadai masala ingredients
- 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 4 Dried red chillies.
- 1/2 tsp fennels seeds
Kadal paneer recipe
- 250 grams Paneer cubes.
- 3 tbsp Oil.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 2-3 onions.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1-2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 tsp dried Kasuri methi leaves.
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt as per taste.
- 5-6 cashew nuts paste
- Take blender jar and add red chillies, coriander seeds and fennel seeds in a jar and blend into a fine powder.
- Heat a pan and add 1tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onions and cashew nuts in a pan and until onions get in pink colour.
- Add tomatoes puree in the pan and fry for 10 minutes,
- Take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil, add ginger-garlic paste. Fry for 2-3 minutes until raw smell
- After that add Kadai masala in the pan and mix well. Mix for 2-3 minutes in medium flame.
- Next, add tomatoes onion paste in the pan. And mix well and cook for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- After that add 1 tsp garam masala and red chilli powder in the pan and mix well. Saute for 2-3 minutes
- Add a 2 cup of water in a pan. Stir well for 5 minutes in medium flame. Until gravy starts boils.
- Add dried Kasuri methi in pan stir well. Add chopped capsicum and paneer in the pan. And mix well and cook for 5-8 minutes in medium flame.
- The wonderful recipe is ready to eat.1
- Enjoy with naan, rice, paratha, etc.