best mutton dum biryani recipe is famous from nizam’s time. This recipe is easy Mutton biryani recipe. Hyderabadi Mutton biryani recipe is no need to introduction because of mutton biryani recipe famous in the world and especially Hyderabadi mutton biryani .
Dum biryani is a popular dish in Indian cuisine Biryani is a symbol of Hyderabad city.
Biryani is full of flavor and taste. In Hyderabad, every restaurant Hyderabadi mutton biryani is added in their menus. Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe is a specialty of Deccan region.
Biryani is the love of everyone. Mutton dum biryani recipe mostly flavor from telugu, Marathwada, Arabia. Mutton biryani is a perfect fusion of taste and species.
Mutton biryani hyderabadi recipe is a full aromatic because species used In the biryani recipe. The essence of biryani is very attractive and a person did not control to wait to eat by the essence of biryani.
There are many types of biryani like chicken biryani, Kalyani biryani is a beef biryani, fish biryani, prawns biryani etc. mutton biryani is a very popular dish in Indian cuisine.
This recipe dish also famous dish like chicken tikka masala, fish curry, mutton curry, butter chicken, chicken biryani, chicken masala gravy , chicken fry etc. The texture of Hyderabadi dum mutton biryani is colorful.
Mutton dum biryani recipe is cook with rice, species, onion, cured oil etc. firstly biryani part is rice. Take basmati rice is best suitable for biryani. First, soak the rice in water for 2-3 hours before start making the recipe.
After that marinate the mutton with species for 2 hours and you can also keep for marination for overnight for better taste. By the marinating and species used in biryani that’s the secret of biryani for awesome and great taste. This recipe an easy mutton biryani recipe.
I tried mutton dum biryani recipe at home first. People thought about mutton biryani is difficult to cook and preparation but it is very easy to cook mutton dum biryani recipe. Firstly I marinated the mutton with a lot of species and other side kept rice for soak for 2 hours.
After 2 hours I started cooking a mutton dum biryani recipe. I added an oil, onions, biryani masala and added marinated mutton in pan cook for 15-18 minutes. While cooking mutton pieces and fragrance of spices attracts me a lot towards the biryani.
And I added half a cup of water for little gravy. And the sound of boiling gravy increases my heartbeat to eat a biryani.
After 18 minutes I added a soaked rice pan and spread in pan. Cook in low-medium flame. After the biryani is ready to eat. I garnish with mint leaves, coriander leaves, fried onions, saffron etc.
After that mutton dum biryani recipe is ready to eat. Before cooking, I worried about the taste of mutton biryani after I cooked mutton biryani.
I shocking by the taste of biryani. Its unbelievable to me. I can also make a such a nice and wonderful Hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe. And sure about it you can also like this wonderful recipe.
Mutton dum biryani recipe | Hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe Instructions & Methods ?..
|Perparation :||30 Minutes.|
|Cook time :||40 Minutes.|
|Marination Time :||2 Hours.|
|Total cooking time :||3 Hour 10 Minutes.|
|Serving :||4 Plates.|
Ingradients: Hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe
- 1kg mutton.
- 6 tbsp oil.
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- Salt for taste.
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 2-3 green chilies.
- 3 chopped onion.
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice.
- 2-3 tsp red chili powder.
- 1 cup of cured.
- Chopped mint.
- 1 kg basamati rice.
- 1 japatri (mace).
- 3 sticks of kapok buds small (Marathi moggu).
- 3 grams black stone flower (biryani ka phool).
- 6-7 cloves (loung).
- 1 tsp shahi jeera (caraway seeds).
- 1-2 inch cinnamon stick.
- ½ pieces jaiphal (nutmag).
- 1-2 cardamon (elachi).
Making of mutton dum biryani recipe.
For biryani masala :
- Take a blender pot and add cinnamon, anise, grams black flower (biryani ka Phool), sticks of kapok buds small (Marathi moggu),japatri (mace). All the spices grind in blender and grind in powder. Keep aside.
- Cut onions in small and deep fry the onions in oil. Until the onion in crispy golden color.
- Wash the mutton pieces well.
- Take the bowl to add chopped green chili, mint leaves, curd, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger-garlic, salt, biryani masala powder.
- And add mutton pieces in a bowl and mix well.
- Add fried onions in a bowl.
- Add ½ tsp oil in a bowl mix all together.
- Keep aside for 2 hours for perfect marination.
For basmati rice:
- Take a 1 kg of rice. Take a rice cooking pan to add rice and water.
- Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, bay leaves and add 2 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Cook rice in half means to cook until the water gets evaporated.
- After water is evaporated keep aside a rice pan.
For hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe:
- Take a pan to add a marinated mutton
- Add rice in it and spread the rice in the pan.
- And cover with a lid and cook for 15-20 minutes in the medium flame.
- After 20 minutes turn in low flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes off the heat and Hyderabadi dum biryani is ready to eat.
- You can garnish with saffron, coriander leaves, butter, etc.
Recipe Note: Mutton biryani hyderabadi
- Take care rice should not be over-cook before add in chicken pan.
- You can also marinate for over-night that is best for best mutton biryani taste.
- You can also use normal rice instead of basmati rice.
- You will also soak rice in water for 2-3 hours. When soaked rice you do not need to cook rice separately. Direct add soaked rice in mutton pan for biryani.
Nutrition facts: Mutton dum biryani recipe.
|Calorie : 1542|
|% Daily values|
|Total fat 65g||100%|
|Total carbohydrates 179g||60%|