This post guides you to how to make mutton gravy recipe. This post especially for mutton curry lover.
This recipe is the world’s best mutton gravy recipe.
Mutton gravy recipe is an invented in the ancient Mugals time. Kings of mugals are like to eat mutton curry with passionately. Mutton curry recipe is a unique dish to cook.
Mutton curry is an Indian cuisine dish. Mutton is also known as Lamb curry and Goat curry. In India, there are different varieties of mutton curry dishes. Mutton curry is commonly served with rice, chapattis, etc.
Mutton is tender, soft, smooth and flavourfull piceses. In mutton curry have a different variety of names in India like Hyderabadi mutton curry recipe, Kerala mutton curry recipe, etc.
All the variety names belong to mutton curry. Mostly in south Indian region mutton masala recipe most popular dish.
This recipe is also known as a Mutton gravy recipe.
Mutton gravy recipe is a demanded dish in India. Many people knew a mutton curry with different variable names but, all are in Indian Mutton curry.
Mutton curry recipe dish cook with many spices that’s why this recipe also known as mutton masala recipe.
With mutton, many different dishes will be a cook like mutton fry, mutton korma, mutton biryani, mutton masala recipe, etc. Mutton curry is also a popular dish like chicken tikka masala, fish curry , chicken biryani, mutton biryani, chicken masala gravy and butter chicken, Chicken fry etc.
Mutton curry is also famous in the Asian continent. Many people love to eat a mutton curry. Authentic mutton curry recipe is one of the popular dish in the Indian region.
Mutton Curry is a soft tender, spicy and delicious chunks of mutton pieces. Mutton curry is a slow cooking dish. If you want to cook a fast then use cooker for it.
People also are known as a “mutton curry slow cooker”. Mutton curry is also cooked in different styles. Mutton curry is a cook with many vegetables and lots of spices.
Mutton masala recipe is spicy food every one like spicy mutton. In many houses, mutton curry is prepared on family occasions and family party. Mutton curry is also cooked on traditional occasions or celebrations.
Especially in Indian every restaurant’s Mutton curry is added in menus. Especially of mutton curry is cook with tomatoes, almonds paste, cured, and different spices.
Everybody loves the color, textures, smell of mutton curry. In my experience when I cooked mutton curry smell of the spices and texture of pieces attracts me a lot towards the mutton curry. Cooking a mutton curry is a great attractive experience.
I was worried bout the taste of curry but its unbelievable to me such best mutton curry recipe I cooked. Cooking also the best creative and adventures to cook such nice dishes. Mutton curry is also one the favorite curry in my recipe list.
How to make Mutton curry recipe | Mutton gravy Recipe ?
|Perparation time :||10 Minutes|
|Cooking time :||1 Hour|
|Total time :||1 Hour 10 Minutes|
|Serving :||4 plates|
Mutton gravy recipe Ingredients :
1 kg mutton.
3 tbsp oil.
1-2 bay leaf.
3-4 cardamon (elaichi).
2-3 green chili .
1-2 tsp turmeric .
1 tsp funnel seeds(sop).
1-2 inch cinnamon sticks (daalcheenee).
4-5 tomatoes puree.
1 tsp garam masala .
1 tbsp fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi).
3-4 chopped onion.
1-2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
2 tsp Mutton masala powder.
Making of Mutton gravy recipe:
1. Take a mutton piece in a bowl and rub mutton pieces with turmeric after that keep aside.
2. Heat a pressure cooker and add oil to the cooker. Add funnels seeds. Bay leaf, cardamom and cloves and fry for 1-2 minutes mix well.
3. Add green chili, chopped onions and fry until the onion color change in golden brown.
4. After that add a ginger-garlic paste in it mix well fry until the raw smell.
5. Add tomato puree in pan fry for 1-2 minutes stir well in medium flame.
6. Add coriander powder and salt for own choice cook for 1 minute.
7. Add mutton pieces in the cooker and cover with cooker lid on it.
8. Cook for 30-40 minutes in medium flame until the 4-5 whistles.
9. After 30-40 minutes open a cooker lid. Add water in the cooker for making a gravy stir well. Make sure flame should low after opening a cooker lid.
10. Add a garam masala, kasuri methi and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes.
11. After 2 minutes mutton curry is ready to eat the yummy mutton dish.
12. You can garnish with coriander leaves and mint leaves.
|Nutrition Facts :|
|Daily value %|
|Total fat 34 g :||52 %|
|Cholestrol 74 mg :||25 %|
|Sodium 489 mg :||20 %|
|Potassium 394 mg :||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 9 g :||3 %|
|Protein 18 g :||36 %|
|Vitamin A :||3.5 %|
|Vitamin C :||7.4 %|
|Calcium :||12 %|
|This report based on 2000 calories diet|
Mutton Masala Recipe Notes:
- You can over a mutton in cooker for the more soft pieces.
- You want a more gravy you can also add water in it.
- You can also add a more spices, red chili powder and salt.
- When mutton cooking in cooker flame should be in medium.
- Mutton pieces should be in medium pieces.