Paneer makhani recipe is means a paneer is cooked in tomatoes gravy with spices and butter. Paneer makhani is punjabi dish and this dish is famous and popular recipe in indian cuisine.
Paneer is cook with makhani Paneer recipe is super and delicious dish is added in every indian restaurant. This recipe is easy and simple to cook in quick time. Paneer makhani is saucy and creamy dish with flavours.
Taste of the makhani paneer recipe is creamy sweet and lightly spicy dish. This dish same as butter paneer but recipe taste is different. This recipe some cook with cashew nuts or cream.
Paneer makhani recipe is made with tomatoes gravy, cashew nuts paste, and spices. In restaurant style this dish is made with temptation fragrance and spicy taste because they make dish with full of spices.
Cashew nuts paste gives a smooth saucy texture and rich taste and you can also use a cream instead of cashews nuts. This super delicious famous dish is specially cook in occasions, wedding and parties.
In traditional punjabi houses women’s make pure butter from milk and they also makes a pure paneer at home. Homemade paneer and butter is best and unique taste.
Paneer makhani is buttery dish and this recipe is made with tomatoes cashew nuts gravy. Paneer makhani recipe is most loved this dish in the world and every household. In this dish paneer is floating in buttery tomatoes gravy. Paneer makhani dish is easy to make and this recipe is cook at hurry times.
Paneer makhani recipe is rich dish by there taste and unique style of making.
Tips of Paneer makhani recipe :-
- Tomatoes:- Use a red tomatoes puree for gravy in paneer makhani.
- Paneer:- I recommend to use a good quality of paneer in paneer makhani dish for better and tasty. Paneer should be fresh, soft and moist. You can roast a paneer before adding a paneer in dish.
- Cream & cashew nuts:- You can use a cream or cashew nuts or both in the dish. Take care that if you using both cream and cashew nuts paste using excess in dish can make a dish more sweeter. You can use a cashew nuts more in the dish. Cashew nuts paste make a dish smooth and saucy.
- Spices :- Use only a regular spices or less spices in dish. You can also a whole or ground spices like green cardamon, cinnamon, cloves and bay leafs. If you want more spicy in dish than can you use black peppers, coriander powder, garam masala, dried red chillies in the dish.
How to prepare a onions & tomatoes gravy?
- Chopped a 3 onions and 2 tomatoes.
- Take a pan add 1.5 tbsp butter and 0.5 tbsp oil in pan.
- With that add a 8-10 cashew nuts and 3 garlic cloves and inch ginger in pan and. Fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add a chopped onions and tomatoes in pan. Mix well and cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- After 10 minutes turn off the flame and cook it. Add in blender jar and blend in smooth you can also add a water in pan if required.
- In this way gravy will ready.
- You can also add cashew nuts paste separately in gravy. And also add separate ginger-garlic paste in pan.
I recommend to use a fresh butter, paneer and cream in the dish for fabulous taste. You also use homemade malai instead of cream.
Benefits from paneer Makhani recipe :-
- Paneer is great source of protein and calcium which is more benefits for weight loss.
- Paneer has a low in carbs and high in quality protein which slowly digested and it is good for diabetes.
- Paneer also rich in potassium helps to reduce a sodium in blood which is reduce blood pressure risk.
- And improves the blood vessels which results is to reduce a heart attack and improves heart health.
- Tomatoes is great in lycopene, vitamin c and in tomatoes antioxidant agents are presents which is good for heart problems.
- And also tomatoes increase a red blood cells in human body.
- Tomatoes provides a calcium in rich quantity to your body. By calcium ours body bones gets more stronger.
- In tomatoes potassium are presents which improves high blood pressure problems and balance a electrolyte levels in human body.
Paneer Makhani recipe
- 250 grams Paneer
- 3 chopped onions.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 2 tbsp butter.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 8-10 cashew nuts.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 1 inch ginger.
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- 2 tsp red chilli powder.
- 2 bay leafs
- 2 cloves. lavang.
- 3 elaichi cardamon.
- 1 tsp garama masala.
- 1 tsp cumin powder.
- 1-2 tbsp cream.
- 2 cups water
- coriander leaves.
- Take a another pan heat it. add 2 tbsp of butter in pan add cardamon, bay leafs, cloves fry for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Add a cumin powder, turmeric powder salute well. Not to burn.
- Add a tomatoes gravy pour in pan and mix well. Cook for 10 minutes until gravy release a oil.
- Then Add red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, cumin powder. Cook for 3 minutes in medium flame.
- Then add 2 cups of water in pan. Keep for boiling in medium flame.
- When gravy starts boiling add paneer cubes, cream. After that cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- After 8 minutes paneer makhani recipe is ready to serve.